In a world where the masses believe HATE can make us GREAT, Renato Jones is the hero we need. If you haven't read season 1, Imagine James Bond, The Punisher, and Robin Hood had a baby. AWESOME AF right? and the bad guys are hilarious satire of; the greedy, vain, and rich sociopaths in control.
The story picks up right from season one, and back tracks a bit for new readers (pick up vol 1 here). While trying to save Bliss, the Freelancer comes to blows with another over the top, hysterical, and yet somehow realistic villain. Once they're in the clear secrets are revealed. Writer/artist/creator/owner Kaare Kyle Andrews, dives deeper into their past and possible future. The issue wraps up with a decision being made by Renato, and a new problem pretty similiar to what we see on CNN everyday. That's what this book is all about isn't it?
- Art: A- Beautiful black and white lines througout that really fit the tone
- Story: A- Season 2 looks like it will be high stakes, and a big fish just got even bigger
- Dialouge: A+ The banter and satire is gold
- Significance: A+ With the current state of things, this may be the most important comicbook out right now.
- Extra Credit: +10 Points THAT BADASS $PAWN Variant
Final Grade: A+ Everyone loves D*%K!